|Tape Width||20-40 mm, 24mm|
|Tape Length||40-50 m, 45mtrs|
We are a prominent manufacturer of a high-quality range of Sunsui Double Sided Tissue Tape
. Used for general purpose applications, the given range of tissue tapes is broadly valued for their strong adhesion features, which is available in different sizes as per the needs of our clients. These tissue tapes are severely checked under the direction of our professionals in order to guarantee faultless supplies at our client's end.Details:
- Excellent quick double-stick. Strong adhesion, tear by hand.
- A perfect substitute to replace glue for bonding purpose Non-deteriorating.
- Applicable for decoration, postal service and laminating
- Ideal for holding and joining of light weight items in office and house application
- Various sizes and grades available
- Double-sided tape is any pressure sensitive tape that is coated with adhesive on both sides. It is designed to stick two surfaces together, often in a way which is not visible in the end product, due to it being in between the objects rather than overlaying them. This allows for neater looking projects and better craftsmanship. Double sided tape can be either thin or dimensional. Dimensional tape is thicker, and is of particular use to retail and signage uses where it can be used to allow signs or displays to stand out with a 3-D effect.
- Double-sided tape is created by applying a thin adhesive layer to each side of a carrier material. For example, double-sided tissue tape, an easy-to-rip double-sided tape, is created by applying adhesive to two sides of tissue paper, which is then wound with a siliconed paper to avoid it sticking to itself. Most adhesive tapes are manufactured in log form, such as a large 1 to 3 meter wide roll, and then an adhesive tape converter is used to slit the rolls into the required widths.