|Tape Width||20-40 mm|
|Tape Length||40-50 m|
Matching up with the requirements of our clients, we are involved in offering Packaging Filament Tape
. We offer a quality range of filament tapes which are widely used in various applications like glass sealing, closing, strapping, bundling and reinforcing. These are suitable for light duty and as well as heavy-duty packaging and are available in many sizes, colors and grades. Moreover, these mono filament tapes can be customized as per the requirement of our clients.Details:
- These tapes are used in Refrigerators, Fax machines etc for holding ' moveable parts' like plastic trays etc, to make sure that during transit there are no damages to these parts. These tapes do not leave any adhesive glue marks on the surface when removed. These tapes have very high tensile strength and are not very easy to break. These tapes can also be used against steel straps for heavy duty packing and mounting of articles in white good industry.
- Filament tape or strapping tape is a pressure sensitive tape used for several packaging functions such as closing corrugated fiberboard boxes, reinforcing packages, bundling items, pallet unitizing, etc. It consists of a pressure sensitive adhesive coated onto a backing material which is usually a polypropylene or polyester film and fiberglass filaments embedded to add high tensile strength.
- A variety of grades of filament tape are available. Some have as much as 300 pounds of tensile strength per inch of width. Different types and grades of adhesive are also available.
- Most often, the tape is 12 mm (approx. 1/2 inch) to 24 mm (approx. 1 inch) wide, but it is also used in other widths.
- A variety of strengths, calipers, and adhesive formulations are available.
- The tape is most often used as a closure for corrugated boxes such as a full overlap box, five panel folder, full telescope box. "L" shaped clips or strips are applied over the overlapping flap, extending 50 - 75 mm (2 - 3 inches) onto the box panels.
- Heavy loads or weak box construction may also be aided by the application of strips or bands of filament tape to the box.